Tuesday 19 March 2013

March Photo bomb

I haven't posted any pics in a while, so here are a few recent photos.

The first picture is a "Look! My kid is so gifted!" picture. I feel a bit weird saying that when she will likely be categorized as ID later in life...but whatever. I'm a proud momma. This is a pic she drew on her magnetic drawing board.


It's pretty good for a 3 year old with low muscle tone, if I do say so myself.

It was Miss Phoenix's birthday recently and she is now 3! I have a few pics of her in her party dress with some of her fabulous new gifts. The biggest present was from her extended family and a bright spanking new pink Mini Cooper. Can you think of anything more fabulous than that?



She got some new open the flap books and was already enthralled.



She also got a little backpack that she loves, loves, loves. Here it is:






That's it for now. Hopefully we will get some new photos done when we see my lovely and talented twin sister over the Easter holiday. Hint, hint.




No comments:

Post a Comment